[Deutsche Version unten]
- Respect and treat all members and staff the way you would expect to be treated.
- Treat everyone with courtesy.
- Practice proper hygiene keep fingernails/toenails trimmed and cleaned.
- Please always wear clean uniforms/training clothes.
- If you are sick STAY AT HOME.
- Any injuries, non-contagious health issues or any skin issues need to be reported to the trainer prior to class.
- No Shoes, Hats or Egos on the mats.
- No food or drink other than water on the mats.
- No foul language in the Dojo. Please keep general conversation at a respectful noise level.
- Please arrive to class at least 10 minutes earlier than class start time. If you are late, please check in with front desk staff before entering class.
- If you need to leave early, please speak to your Trainer at the start of class.
- During class if the trainer is teaching or speaking, please pay attention and refrain from speaking over them.
- For your safety and others please remove all excessive jewelry.
- Mobile phones if on the mat should be turned on silent. If you need to take a call, please leave the class.
- Loss of or any ill-tempered behavior will not be tolerated.
- Any aggressive behavior will not be tolerated.
- In all cases offenders will be asked to leave the Dojo and membership revoked.
- When Sparring, Rolling or Drilling please be mindful of experience, age, size, and gender of your opponent.
- The Dojo mat is not a tournament mat please always listen to the Trainer’s instructions.
- For the safety of our members any reckless or careless behavior will result in the member being asked to leave the class.
Brush up your skills
Join our GRACIE JIU-JITSU online courses to enhance your self-defence skills.